Agitators for continuous use in processes with high energy input have to have good robustness and high reliability.
The F,G and K Series in our product range stand for the combination of reinforced bearings and extended lifetime.
The series F is based on a parallel shaft gear unit. The mixer shaft is plugged into the hollow bearing shaft of the gear box, this gives easy maintenance – after loosing and removing a fixing srew, you can pull off the gearbox from the shaft.
If the surrounding condition specifies a small available installation height, you can choose the bevel geared motor K.
For higher output speeds (>300rpm), the helical geared G Series is the solution. This drive is also a robust and a compact construction.
available with the following options:
- integrated frequency converter (IP65) including keypad
- medium wetted parts in several materials (304ss; 316ss; steel, titanium, PP, PVDF, rubber covered, …)
- sealing latern with different sealing option (V-Ring, mechanical seal, … )
- “dry well” flange
- steady (bottom) bearing – tripod (screwed or weld)
- XLM– special agitator gearbox with “dry well” absolute oil leakage safety
- small drive head height [F + K]
- good robustness and extended lifetime by reinforced bearing and high gear service factor (fb >1,5)
- easy exchange of gear box, shaft or impeller
- low operation and investment costs