Our special agitator drive OF constists of a hollow drive shaft construction with bigger and stronger bearings than the standard “normmotor”. This construction generates an easy assembly, disassembly of the mixer shaft and a long lifetime for the agitator.
This is a significant advantage over a “normmotor”, which mixer shaft is normally shrunk onto the motor output shaft and – in the most cases- do not allow a nondestructive disassembly of the agitator.
This agitators can be equipped with the common options, as
- with PTC thermistor [for usage of frequency convert]
- with stationary heating installation
- with ON/OFF switch in terminal box
- with integrated frequency convert (on/off speed control switch at the drive)
- with external fan
The medium wetted parts according to your specifications and chemical resistance.
- 316SS (1.4571)
- 304SS (1.4301)
- carbon steel [S235JT (RSt 37-2)]
- steel PP/PVDF covered
- steel rubberized
- Hastelloy, titanium, …
The Series OF can also be combined with different sealing options
- lip seal
- radial shaft seal
- mechanical seal
- stuffing box
also applicable as horizontal, side entry drive